About This Course
VMware 2V0-642 video course is ultimately designed for IT professionals who are interested in virtual networking setup. The course will take the candidates through a series of instructor-led video training lectures that propagates the virtualization concepts as desired by the learners. The skills to control the virtual connected networks in all levels of industries are dearly elaborated here. The main objectives of this course are acquired by putting into consideration topics like NSX Routing, Cross-vCenter NSX, Networking Fundamentals, NSX Edge, and vSphere Networking. The instructor’s methodology of delivering these key concepts are unique and comprehensive, every student that pays attention during the lectures passes the exam with no doubt.
The learning techniques make the students to actively participate in every task that the instructor assigns. The relation between the daily task that the IT professionals encounter in their place of work and the one available in the curriculum content are similar. This course is one among the few courses that exclusively refer to the real world entities in its training and also the exam.
This exclusive training equips the target audience with the understanding of OSI model, VXLAN, MTU, and other technical concepts that are featured in the course outline. The training will also need the student to duly explain the four performance metrics of a networking and data transfer. These metrics include Data Rate, Bandwidth, Delay, and Throughput. In due consideration of performance metrics, the learner will realize that an understanding on VXLAN is core in the encapsulation of data that is along the transmission lines in a networked system. This description profoundly shows that there is a lot of concepts that cannot be described, they are ultimately covered in the video lectures.
Knowledge and skills students develop:
- Ethernet Basics
- ARP Implementation
- OSI model
- vSphere Switches
- MTU Implementation
- NSX Fundamentals
- VXLAN concepts
- VTEPs Techniques
- NSX Firewall
Requirements for this course:
- Every candidate should have interacted with networking before starting the study of this course.
- All candidates should not only have ambitions but also ready to learn.
- VMware software is a key requirement.
- The course trains candidates who need to get certification at the end but before, the candidate should do the exam.
Examination paper design:
- $120 is charged as the fee for doing 2V0-642 exam.
- The questions range from 100 to 150.
- They are multiple choice answers as well as questions.
- It takes a maximum of 3 hours to complete.
- The pass mark set for this exam is 70%.
- Anybody who has a task of virtual system administration in the place of work.
- Software developers interested in advancing the application logic behind the software.
- Database administrators who are looking forward to sharing the data virtually.
The course is non-recursive as the instructor teaches the concepts that should be learnt once and for all. The key concepts are emphasized at their respective lecture and equip students with the necessary knowledge. The instructor has just captured the main idea of what is required in this 21 century: technology is a concern.
- Software analyst
- Virtualization engineer
- Android app developer
- Database designer
- System engineer
The 2V0-642 graduates earn a basic salary that is between $200998 and $675599 annually as per the latest findings.