About This Course
PRINCE2 (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a famous practitioner certification program that primarily focuses on splitting the projects into controllable stages. It is one of the best methodologies in the world and acquiring the certification will confirm your expertise in Project management which will be a major boost to your professional career.
This training video course will help you clear all concept of PRINCE2 that is needed to pass the exam. You don’t necessarily need to have the project management experience for this exam but you will need some acquired certification prior to giving this exam.
This course is conducted by highly experienced faculty who has experience in project management and agile methodology.
Prince2 practitioner training will enhance your skills in management and handle risk effectively. This course will not only enhance your skills in PRINCE2 methodology but will also teach you how to complete the certification. This course is developed by GreyCampus (an accredited training organization of PEOPLECERT).
How will this course help to achieve PRINCE2 certification?
- There is on-demand video course which you can go through and at the end of the video take the quizzes and case studies. If there are any blockers you could watch the course again
- The PRINCE2 certification exam is conducted via Pearson VUE. And you can take up the exam online. All you need is a webcam and acceptance of the proctored guidelines given by the exam authority.
If you are a PMP credential owner, you can claim 40 PDUs with this course.
The course will consist of a detailed 19 hours of on-demand video, 51 articles, 112 supplement resources and a full lime time access
Knowledge and skills students develop:
You will get a strong knowledge of techniques and overall experience that is expected from the PRINCE2 Practitioner.
- A great chance to build a great preparation level to clear the PRINC2 practitioner exam at the first attempt.
- Apply the seven principles, themes and process of PRINCE2.
- Follow a product based approach for the project and break down in more controllable stages.
- To understand the responsibilities and roles of each member of the project and managing effectively.
- Apply the skills and use the knowledge-based approach for PRINCE 2 certification.
Requirements for this course:
The candidate must hold a PRINCE2 Foundation certification or be a PMP credential holder in order to be a part of PINCE2 practitioner training. The lists of exams you clear to get this certification are:
PRINCE2 Foundation exam
- IPMA Level-A (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level-B (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level-C (Certified Project Manager)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level-D (Certified Project Management Associate)
Audience to target:
A project manager who wants to become PRINCE2 Practitioner.
Exam paper design:
- The duration of the PRINCE2 practitioner exam is 150 minutes.
- The total number of questions is 68.
- You need at least 38 out of 68 to pass the exam which is 55%.
PRINCE2 practitioner exam certifies you to manage and run projects within an environment running PRINCE2. By availing this course you will know what PRINCE2 and its fundamentals are, this will also build the concepts of PRINCE2 and help you clear the exam at the first attempt.
Avail this course to get the detailed explanation of all themes, principles and all examples of PRINCE2.
- Project manager
- Team Lead
- Support specialist