About This Course
PMI PgMP video course is meant to equip professionals with advanced knowledge and skills required for the management of projects that are complex. The course is intended to enable professionals who deal with program management in their companies to achieve the goals as well as the objectives set. The course aids professionals towards PgMP certification at their first trial. The scholars of this course benefit from many skills essential in the execution of different tasks like program governance, engagement of program stakeholder, alignment of program strategy etc.
After completing this course, the scholars will be fully prepared to sit for the certification exam of PgMP. They will also be able to apply the skills they have gained regarding program management in their companies.
PMI PgMP video course is truly designed for those professionals who want to advance their knowledge and technical expertise regarding program management. The prime goal of PMI PgMP video course is to help the scholars to excel in PgMP exam so as to earn the relevant certification.
The video course covers the program management standards section which is explained and visualized very well so that every student can understand. The course also includes program management practical exercises, tricks, and tips to pass PgMP certification exam, as well as mock tests. The course contains unique charts designed to ensure visualization of the domains of program management. The charts are intended to make the concepts of program management simpler so as the scholars understand them better. Additionally, the course helps scholars to clarify the confusion regarding various terms used in program management that may be considered similar such as benchmarking and auditing, management and governance, and others. The scholars are also provided with practice questions which will help them prepare for PgMP exam.
Knowledge and skills students develop:
- Management of program integration
- Program schedule management
- Program stakeholder engagement
- Management of program communication
- Program governance
- Management of program quality
- Program resource management
Requirements for this course:
- It is recommended for every student of this course to acquire a copy of “The Standard for Program Management- Third Edition”
- Students should ensure they do the practice quizzes provided as they give them an idea of the questions they are likely to encounter in PMI-PgMP exam.
- Scholars should have a workbook for writing notes.
- Individuals interested in taking this course should have working experience regarding program management principles.
Examination paper design:
- The exam has 170 questions.
- Answers are provided either in single or multiple choices.
- Single/multiple choice questions are present.
- Exam duration is ninety minutes.
- The fee for the exam is 800 dollars for PMI members and 1000 dollars for non-members.
Audience to target:
- PgMP professionals interested in learning program management and at the same time earn 10 PDU’s.
- PMP professionals who wish to learn program management and at the same time earn PDU’s.
- The professionals waiting to sit the certification exam of PgMP and want to succeed on their first try.
- Program managers interested in enriching their program management skills.
PMI PgMP video course is intended to assist professionals to become PgMP certified at their first trial so that they may earn 10 PDU’s. The video course is very helpful to those program managers who want to enhance their knowledge as well as skills regarding project management.
- Digital program manager
- Intermediate logistics analyst
- Business program manager
- Solutions delivery manager
- Agile program manager
- Financial program lead
The professionals who have achieved PgMP certification earns a salary of around 117,000 per year.