About This Course
This course is intended for an audience whom necessary to get MTA certifications and who also want to start building a future career in IT&TECH areas. This course covers the basics of Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012. So, you can easily figure out how to install, configure and troubleshoot this kind of servers.
As the recently Microsoft officially has announced that Microsoft Technology Associate, well known as - MTA exam, will cover Windows Server 2016 instead of 2008. This course will teach you every detail about new one Windows Server 2016 and would also prepare you for a correct understanding of new topics as soon as Microsoft confirms the official curriculum.
The dominant feature in reaching a Microsoft Certification is to help students getting important knowledge and skills, which can help to present full readiness to work with their potential employers. Furthermore, if you wish to be an excellent candidate for the areas like as IT-management or Networking and sort of jobs you just need to purchase this course.
The course was created for having total knowledge about Install Windows Server 2008 and 2012 and also learning the basics of Microsoft Server concepts. Any individual who is passionate about this course able to spend over 6 hours of content including more than 50 lectures, and much more that helps accurately in passing the course.
The "MTA: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals: 98-365" course going to cover all sections for MTA, here you can find everything you need to pass your exam successfully. That's why in every single section the tutor created a short Quiz to make sure you read and understood all info correctly. And only if you're comfortable in relevant topics, you can move on to the next video level.
What is special in MTA course?
- Details of installing Windows Server 2008 and 2012 from zero
- Details of identifying and implementing basic roles and features
- Awareness of Active Directory
- Management of server resources, permissions, shares and storage
- Troubleshooting and maintaining of Windows Server 2008 and 2012
- Understanding of virtualization, remote access and security concepts
- Cheat sheets and exam tips
Requirements for this course:
- An interest and great potential of Microsoft Server Fundamentals learning
- General knowledge about what IT&TECH is.
- Anyone looking for an advanced understanding in the field of Microsoft Windows Servers.
MTA certifications are a wonderful beginning if you wish to get into the technology field. But before you have to be perfectly prepared for MTA. And Marius Kuriata - this is the right instructor who able to give you all fundamental knowledge about installing, configuration and troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and 2012 and nothing but pass your first MTA exam in the easiest way.