About This Course
Microsoft has been working to expand out its certification offerings all around the world. Microsoft 70-762 video course has detailed presentations and video lectures to guide you about all the concepts as well as skills needed to manage and configure data effectively with SQL Server 2016 and prepare yourself towards your MCSA certification. This exam course covers SQL Server 2016 and also provides proper guidelines about how to optimize, develop, design and implement SQL databases.
70-762 exam video course is the second of two exams related to SQL language that must be qualified to receive your MCSA SQL 2016 database development certification.
Microsoft 70-762 exam video course focuses on developing SQL databases around SQL Server. The exam course is designed to aim candidates who want to implement and develop databases across organizations and to ensure high levels of data management. This interactive video course is mainly focused on SQL Server 2016 Certification with developing and configuring SQL databases. This course is planned for database professionals who want to overcome organizational responsibilities comprising off creating database files, planning and optimizing indexes in SQL databases. Microsoft 70-762 exam video course is based on developing SQL databases and its implementation in different sector of organization. This course provides you previous exam references in the form of video lectures to focus on critical thinking as well as decision making to become successful in MCSA exam.
70-762 exam video course provides candidates the knowledge and skills required to develop and implement SQL developer. The candidates can learn about how to use SQL Server 2016, its product and techniques related to develop new database.
Knowledge and skills students develop:
After fruitfully completion of 70-762 exam, learners will be capable of:
- Implement and design SQL database development
- Design and configure schemes and tables based on requirements of organization
- Determine efficient databases and how to secure them
- Implement and improve indexes and tables using best practices
- Manage and Increase SQL Server database performance through optimizing statistics and tables
- Troubleshoot queries using events, SQL Server Profiler and SQL Database Performance Insight
- Configure programmability objects
- Optimize database to construct strong SQL infrastructure
Requirements for this course:
- The candidates should have basic knowledge of databases and especially SQL programming
- Practical knowledge of T-SQL
- Any individual planned to qualify MCSA in SQL database development certification can apply for this course
Examination paper design:
- 120 minutes to solve the paper
- 50 questions
- Multiple choice Questions
- Microsoft exams typically cost $150 USD for each attempt.
Audience to target:
- Database Administrators
- Software Developers
Microsoft 70-762 exam video course is MCSA certification which is globally recognized qualification in SQL database development. After completion of this course, you are able to get hands-on experience about developing SQL Database and its implementation. This exam course will give you opportunity to improve your practical knowledge and skills related to SQL query and development. This Microsoft 70-762 exam video course is planned for database development professionals who want to learn and implement their responsibilities in optimizing tables and queries. This course provides you hands-on experience on development and creation of SQL database.
- Database administrator
- Network Administrator
- Database Developer
- Database Analyst
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Data Programmer
- Systems Developers
Microsoft 70-762 certified individuals are able to get an annual salary ranging from $714,708 to $9,245,672.