About This Course
Microsoft 70-742 video course teaches IT Professionals how to configure and deploy AD DS in a circulated environment, how to execute Group Policies and plans, how to perform restore and backup, how to troubleshoot and monitor AD (Active Directory) related concerns with Windows 2016 Server. Additionally, this sophisticated exam course explains how to dispose such AD server roles as AD FS (Active Directory Federation Services) or AD CS (Active Directory Certificate Services).
Microsoft 70-742 Windows Server Individuality with 2016 complete exam video course covers 5 basic objective domains for 70-742 Windows Server exam. You learn ideas and see live demos on how to accomplish managerial tasks allied with Windows 2016 Server. Whether you are a novice to Windows Server Identity or preparing to pass out Windows Server 70-742 certification exam, this video course is specifically developed for you.
Under this course, you learn how to configure, install, and administrate different services allied with Windows Server 2016 identities, comprising off AD, Certificate Services, Group Policies and Rights Administration Services. You also discover several post-installation tasks, covering domains configuration; management of computers, users, organizational units and groups; as well as group policies configuration.
Thru every single video-based lecture, instructor works on cybernetic machines in a lab milieu, as you possibly will in preparation for this exam. During this video course you will get practical expertise with these tools. The more time you expend working with Windows Server 2016 Active Directory, the more chances you gain to pass this exam.
Knowledge/Skills candidates develop:
- Configure and install domain controllers.
- Managing objects in Active Directory Domain Server utilizing Windows PowerShell and graphical tools.
- Execute AD DS in multifaceted environments.
- Execute AD DS websites, and manage and configure replication.
- Execute and administer GPOs (Group Policy Objects).
- Manage user settings through utilizing GPOs.
- Protected Active Directory Domain Server as well as user accounts.
- Execute and manage certificate authority pyramid with AD CS.
- Manage and deploy certificates.
- Implement and manage AD FS.
- Execute and manage AD RMS (Active Directory Rights Management Services).
- Implement synchronization amongst Azure AD and AD DS.
- Troubleshoot, monitor and establish business steadiness for Directory Domain Server.
- Students fascinated about enrolling under this exam must be familiar with the ideas of Active Directory, Domain Name Server, and other distinctive services provided by Microsoft.
- Job or other practical know-how in Microsoft environment is essential to grasp theories taught under this course.
- Some practice as an IT pro is valuable
Exam paper design:
- 90 minutes time duration
- 60-70 exam questions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Single Choice Questions to answer
- 700/1000 passing score
The particular audience for 70-742 exam video courses involves:
- System supervisors who are aspirant enough to get knowledge regarding identity as well as access technologies with Windows 2016 Server.
- Structural administrators with typical Active Directory Domain Server know-how and expertise considering cross-training in multifaceted plus core identity.
- Windows Server Administrator
- Senior Exchange/Windows Administrator
- VMware Server Administrator
- System Administrator
- Lead Product Owner
- Cloud Systems Administrator
Microsoft 70-742 certification exam is specifically for those candidates who are fascinated about configuring and deploying AD DS and wish to develop something advanced in this field.