About This Course
The Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions examines at testing the technical knowledge in designing, and monitoring, and automating the Microsoft Azure Solutions. The 70-532 certification exam will also test the ability to develop a scalable and reliable application in cloud Azure platform.
If you are in IT domain, then you are already familiar how the cloud has revolutionized the technology. A developer cannot afford this gap as cloud knowledge is tested in every promotion and in your job growth just like the responsiveness of a front-end developer.
This comprehensive course is designed on what you need to know about Microsoft Cloud Azure and to clear the certification on 70-532. The Azure skills are highly acknowledged and will provide a great plus for your resume. If you do not have a previous knowledge on Azure, then don’t worry, this course will cover the topic from basics. If you are experienced with Azure then you can skip the basics videos.
Knowledge and skills students develop:
- Students will learn about the creating and manage Azure manager VM
- Individuals will learn about storage and data strategy
- Professional will learn identity, application and network services.
- Professional will get to know about Azure compute cloud, web and mobile services.
This affordable course will give lifetime access to 9 hours on-demand video with 11 articles, 7 supplemental resources, 1 practice test and a certificate of completion.
Requirements for this course:
- Following are the requirements of this course
- You need a free or paid subscription to Microsoft Azure
- You will need knowledge on the support of.NET, ASP.NET MVC, NodeJS, PHP etc.
- About Exam
- The exam code for this certification is 70-532
- The exam will have about 65 multiple choice and multiple answer questions. There are no hands-on or writing part of the exam.
- The passing percentage is 70% of this exam
- The results are obtained immediately after the exam.
- The cost of the certification varies with the exam.
Audience to target:
- IT–Professionals with ASP.NET, NodeJS or a developer experience
- A developer who is well experienced with development tools and technique to build reliable and scalable applications.
The average annual salary for a Microsoft Cloud professional is from $54,000 to $123,000 per year.
70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions exam is the developer based cloud based certification, which focuses the developer knowledge like VMs, Queue Storage, Cloud Services, Azure Active Directory, Traffic Manager and Azure SQL Database.
This course is a must for all developers who are going to take a one step ahead on their career with one of the greatest cloud platform i.e Microsoft Cloud Azure.
- Software Engineer
- Cloud Developer
- Cloud Engineer
- System Engineer