About This Course
During the teaching of this course, the learner will come across the procedural techniques that are related to variable declaration, initialization, and implementation. Besides, the learner will need to be focused during the introduction of this course. Some concepts will be illustrated once and used continually until the end of the course. These concepts might include the definition of programming terms and the data types available in the programming world.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Web Page Creation
- HTML Overview
- File Transfer Procedures
- Visual IDE Studio
- Query Selection
- SDLC Lifecycle
- Array Declaration and Initialization
- Web Page Styling
Requirements for the course
- Experience with some programming in any field so long as the student is familiar with web programming.
- Some years dealing with object-oriented programing languages especially HTML is considered to be an added advantage.
- The desire to study this course is very important because the students need to be motivated.
Exam paper design
- The exam takes the multiple choice format for both answers and questions.
- The candidate will do 75 questions to complete this exam.
- A fee charged for doing this exam is $150.
- The exam will take 2 hours.
Audience to target
- Software developers who are interested in building web-based applications.
- Anyone who has the potential of creating interactive websites is also trained here.
Web development is an important skill to be learned especially when it comes to UI/UX design. The software might be very powerful but a dull interface can make the users perceive it as invaluable. This training has just come to ensure the IT professionals come up with powerful software as well as attractive and interactive web pages.
- Web Developers
- Web Administrators
- Software Developers
- Search Engine Optimizers
- UI/UX designers
- Mobile Web Developer
Majority of the individuals who get certified has realized the fruits of this certification with those who work in big IT companies earn a basic salary of $12000 per month.